|What is Health Insurance ? :
1. Health Insurance is a type of insurance that covers the medical expenses of the insured due to an illness or accident in exchange for a premium amount.
2. Health insurance is a type of insurance that covers medical expenses that arise due to an illness. These expenses could be related to hospitalisation costs, cost of medicines or doctor consultation fees.
3. Health insurance policy is an assurance which provides immediate financial help in case when any medical emergency arises. It is a contract.
4. Health insurance is an insurance product which covers medical and surgical expenses of an insured individual. It reimburses the expenses incurred due to illness.
5. Health insurance pays most medical and surgical expenses and preventative care costs incurred by the insured person in return for a monthly premium payment.
Copyright © 2008 - 2023 ( What is Health Insurance ? )
Powered By Kuntal.Org. All Rights Reserved...